CRUK Start Codon webinar series
Start Codon and Cancer Research UK are launching a series of free, online seminars to support and develop an entrepreneurial culture among cancer researchers in the UK.
The series is part of Start Codon and Cancer Research UK’s Entrepreneurial Training Scheme, which aims to promote the development of new business ventures within academia and encourage entrepreneurship. This three-part series is open to anyone working in oncology research, with any level of knowledge or experience in entrepreneurship. You do not need to have Cancer Research UK funding to join.
The seminars will be hosted on Microsoft Teams.
- Start Something Amazing with Dr Jason Mellad
- Thursday 23rd July, 12:00 – 13:00 BST
- Making IP Count with Tim Russell and Anton Hutter
- Wednesday 26th August, 12:00 – 13:30 BST
- Bringing Your Product to Patients with Dr Michelle Griffin
- Thursday 17th September, 12:00 – 13:00 BST